Monday, February 13, 2012

Life, changes, dreams, and desires


Life is moving so quickly, and wonderfully. I'm so happy here in Europe. I know in my heart and soul I'm happy! Truly happy! So, I put in for a few jobs recently. One with my own Unit, and the one I truly want - BADLY. To the point I've claimed it as my job. I've told the Universe it IS mine. So, the others I've applied to are interesting, and wonderful as well. One in K-Town, one in Tampa, FL, and one in DC. It's hard, but I know I'll go where I'm meant to be. So, I'm not the only one with all this life changing stuff. Nope!
Ashlee (ThimbleFairy88) began her own business on Etsy making & selling jewelery, and other vintage finds in her store: Vintage Flair The items are wonderful, and truly vintage. The keys she found here in Germany and some date back to the early 1900's and late 1800's. She also has a few from France, and Italy. She'll have vintage aprons and other items soon. Her necklaces, earrings, and steampunk items are wonderful. Go check her out. I hope you'll find something you love at Vintage Flair.
My friend in England Nikki also has a new business starting on Facebook. You can find her in her little shop called Hook, Hand and Heart. Nikki, makes wonderful crocheted goddesses and gods. Go check them out. They're fantastic.

I'll be working on getting some of my photography up soon as well. I'll let you know when I do.
Have a great day. Just enjoy life, and never stop until you're soul is happy!

No comments: