Thursday, June 17, 2010

Giggly time

I've found that thing called PEACE again. I'm curling up with it and holding on tight. I'm so happy right now in life it's awesome. You know what? I deserve it. I've had enough strife in my life. I'm thankful for the choices I've made, the friends I have, and most of all the family I have in my life.

I've been quite giggly lately. Actually, down right silly. But I'm glad. It's a nice change of pace. I know...those of you that KNOW me...are thinking...Um, Dee??? When are you NOT happy?

Well, I have been way too much in the last few years. Some of it had to do with some friends, or people I THOUGHT were friends that walked out of my life - and left an ugly mark as they did. Kind of like that mark that you get in your...well, you get the point.

I'm happy...and I just wanted to say thanks!

No comments: