Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Military Life


I've only known one life style - MILITARY!


I was born into the Army life, have worked for the military, with the exception of two companies. I love my life. I wouldn't have it any other way.


I am a photographer and graphic designer for the US Army. My first job out of high school was a graphic artist for the USAF. I support the Troops - all the way!


A few weeks ago the big honchos in Germany informed us that they were closing our Post. I didn't react like others. I just said OK! Yes, I have return rights that I can use. However, that is NOT why I reacted so calmly. It's my life. Every two to three years it's time to move. Now that I'm back in the government system - I'm happy.


So, I have two years to enjoy Europe. I want to stay longer - but that is the will of my higher power if I'm going to go to England, or somewhere else. My dream and desire is to go to England first. We'll see. All of my energy, hopes and desires are to get to the UK.


I'm in Germany and I love it. I'll enjoy my time here and see as much as I can. Currently I'm planning a trip to a different country each month to spend a weekend or more. I'm here to explore and learn, and darn it that's what I'm going to do! Our first trip this month is to Ireland. Next month maybe Greece. We'll see.


So, enjoy your life where ever you are, and be thankful for all you have. Things can change at the drop of a hat. It's all in how you accept the news that affects everyone.


Blessings of love and light!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such a wonderful attitude about living your life as it comes, and not worrying about moving, etc! You inspire me! {{{{{Hugs}}}}}
~babs

Unknown said...

Thanks Babs! I just know that I'll continue to go where I'm meant to be. When I got moved to Killeen...I LOVED it. I was there for two months and met some of the most incredible people. I miss them all still...even the ones that don't talk to me anymore. They touched my soul and made a beautiful butterfly type imprint.
I met some of the most incredible people online as well during that time...and one real asshole. But, I learned from him too.
I am going to love the next two years I have here...and am going to continue to pray for 10 years here...or find me a job in the North when I come home.

Hugs to you! Love you lady!

Trulyana said...

That is lovely to hear that you are happy where you are, for life is to be accepted and experienced as it is no matter what. Everyone is already where they are meant to be, as the current moment defines existence. Love from Ana Goncalves on Swap Bot. I have also included your link to my recent post on my craft blog. Feel free to visit my main blog, as you'll find many connective texts there.

Unknown said...

Hi Ana,

Nice and wonderful to meet you. I look forward to following you as well. I agree we are where we are because we're supposed to be.

I believe we stay in a place until we're done working on what ever it is we're supposed to improve, then if we follow the guidance we move on. I look forward to it daily.

Blessings of love to you and yours.