I found a great site where I can swap stuff. Some stuff is through the mail, some online like this swap from Swap-bot. It was to follow ten bloggers. Well, I am following them, and quite a few more now. I'm loving it. Not all are on Blogger, but you can check them out and enjoy their lives as well. Isn't life about meeting new people and loving life?
Blogs I'm following thanks to Swap-bot's "I'm a Blogger, Follow Me!!!" swap.
1. Crystal's is a variety blog of all kinds of goodies, plus she guides you to other blogs that do give-aways and such. If you have time be sure to go by.
2. Tima's blog "Living in Dar" is truly an adventure. She's witty and fun. If you've never heard of Dar...then what are you waiting for? Check her out now.
3. M for short's blog "Fun as you make it" is like talking to a really good friend on the phone, with the added bonus of photos. Her blogs are refreshing and positive. Be sure to stopy by and check her out.
4. Ambrosia's blog "Birth of a Notion" shows a life of someone that is truly dedicated to writing and being a true friend. She's right in the middle of a real life change right now and moving. She finds time to stay dedicated to her blog.
5. Joni's blog "~TrainMama~" is quite encouraging and will show you some other wonderful bloggers. Dig deep into her blog and find her. She's so giving that you get to know her through her sharing. It's really quite wonderful.
6. ScrappinAuntie's blog "A little bit about" starts off with a reminder to think positively through affirmations with a nightly statement she puts up. It's a great reminder for us to be thankful. I really liked that, and so much more about her blog. Stop by and fill her up with some more happiness.
7. Jessica's blog "Sparsile Vacivity" is wonderful and witty. She speaks my language - geek, and I love it! She reminds me of my friends back home in Texas so I really enjoyed her wittiness. Stop by and giggle a little.
8. Rochelle's blog "Three Turns to Home" has some incredible embrodering, makes me want to pick up my Grandma's old work and do it all! But I loved how she talked about her kids. You can tell they are the light of her life. Keep her son in prayer as he heals from surgery. Her daughter is pushing independance and loving life.
9. Shary's Mama Fish blog "blog.sharylove.com" is all about Mommihood. I love her points of view on breastfeeding. I agree with much of what she says here. I think more Mom's should breastfeed. It's best for the baby. Plus, there is no other connection like it. Trust me when I say your children are less fussy and, I think, are more connected to you in life. Well, read for yourself.
10. Glenda's blog "Sweet Daisy Dreams" is giving and read like the letters we used to write back in the day of letter writing. She is not afraid to recommend others in her blog. I really enjoyed wandering around her blog, and look forward to seeing more in the future. Travel on over and check into Glenda's blog.
These were my partners...but because of them I found quite a few other blogs that I am now following. For instance I found DIY Taraism and it's just fun!
I have many more and I will be sure to tell you about them...but I think 11 is enough for one day. Be sure to follow if you enjoy their writing as I did.
Hugs and blessings to all tonight.
Will blog about Ireland soon...can't wait to share the photos!