Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dee's Lemon Garlic & Paprika Peppered Pasta

Dee's Lemon Garlic and Paprika Peppered Pasta

Ingredients:
8 oz of Angel Hair Pasta
1 Lemon
2 Cloves of Garlic
2 Tbsp Oil (I used black truffle oil)
2 tsp Paprika
3 tsp Lemon Garlic Pepper
Few "spritzes" of butter/margarine spray
Directions:
Cook Angel Hair pasta according to the packaging. Drain & set aside, spritz a few times with butter/margarine spray & toss.

Smash your garlic clove(s), (I LOVE garlic, so I actually used two very large cloves), and dice into small pieces.

Put two tablespoons of oil, (I used black truffle oil), into skillet and mix in the diced garlic. Cook for a couple of minutes until the garlic is thoroughly integrated into the oil. I cooked mine until the garlic was a light brown consistency.

Place pasta into a bowl, pour oil & garlic mixture over the top and mix thoroughly. Take your lemon cut in half and squeeze generously over your pasta. Sprinkle your paprika and lemon garlic pepper over the mixed pasta and stir/mix again.

Makes probably four portions, but I think it was two healthy portions. You could easily serve it with a salad and veggies and have the four serving sizes.

It's a light delicious meal, with a different flavor. I get sick of the same ole tomato flavor, or super creamy pasta meal. I like the light flavor of this meal.

This meal was inspired from my Pintrest.com food board. Follow me, I'm Nikongoddess on Pintrest.com.

No comments: