Saturday, April 23, 2011



Live is all about learning, growing, changing, and of course loving.


I have so much I want to say about changing and learning to live. I'll just tell you this - it's time for me to live my life. I'm going to start after 45 years.

I have had some incredible days lately. I am so thankful for those in my life, especially my daughter Ashlee. She means the world to me. She is the ONE person on this earth that truly worries about how I feel. I know she won't be in my house much longer, so I treasure the time we have now.

Life will continue to change, grow, and some will be left out or left behind. I am happy they were in my life for the time they were there. Some of these people are even family, the blood kind. However, when it's toxic - some of it must be dumped forever. So, that's a choice I've made recently - I'm getting rid of the toxic and only keeping the good around me. I can't take the hurt and meanness any longer. So, good bye to the hurtful ones.

I'm happy. I'm finally allowing myself to receive love, and to love myself. So, thank you for being part of my life.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love you! I'm so glad you are finally going to live YOUR life and for YOU too!!

Unknown said...

Thank you babe. I still hold myself back, and allow myself to feel guilty - but I'm trying. That's the key to everything!